Friday, November 13, 2009

Moldy Sippy Cup

Do you see what I see? I used to think I was very careful at cleaning my children's cups. I thought this dark residue was a shadow in the deep crevasse of this plastic spout. But then I looked more closely and realized that this stuff came off with my nail! I don't know how long I gave my daughter juice and stuff with this cup, but after discovering the mold I swore off plastic cups. I've kept this science project to show my other mom friends why I think glass for feeding is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment